I got so many query on How to hack android pattern lock after forgetting it, So in total here we have recover Android security Lock pattern…. One is with Gmail Id & Password ;Update.zip method, Factory Reset. After trying 5 continuous wrong attempt to Unlock any Android device for security reason goes to temporary Lock mode for “30 secs”. But after too many attempts it goes to permanent Lock mode. There are many ways for How to hack android pattern lock,which is know by all to recover Android device from such permanent Lock_mode is by using associated Gmail (ID) and Password. So firstly I am describing that simple method, if it worked…then good and if not then try the 2nd method.
Method 1: How to hack android pattern lock/of Unlocking
After Trying 5 times with Wrong Pin
- Continue to enter the unlock pattern five times until you are prompted with forgot password (forgot pattern in some handsets) at the bottom right side of the screen.
Now Click On ‘Forgot Pattern?’
- Tap on the Forgot Password option and you would be prompted to sign in with the existing Google or Gmail account information. You need to provide the ID when you first register or activated your phone. If you have that, it would be easy to get in for you and then change the unlock pattern (at least by now you would be remembering your unlock pattern).
Insert Associated (ID)Gmail and Password…
if this method for How to hack android pattern lock doesn’t work , then dear try method 2…
Method 2: How to hack android pattern lock after forgetting the pin
This is the latest technique or way to Unlock /recover/ reset any Device (Android)… This Process does not need to enter any Id (gmail), password,, Even if you do not have Gmail Account then also it will work. Just what you have to do is “Flash a zip prepared by me ( download it by clicking on this )”
I will explain what is the technique hiding behind this zip. As you know cwm recovery can flash update.zip ; and in every update.zip there is Updater script. Now with proper codding of update script anyone can install ,delete , run , extract any data/ files . so I just used that method to delete the stored Password.
Gesture.Key & Password.key this are the two things where Android stores the used Pattern and Pin Password information respectively. So with the help of a code and updater_script we arranged anyhow to clear the information from those two files. Tested & Working fine all Gingerbread Device.
Now Coming into main point of How to hack android pattern lock…
Steps for How to hack android pattern lock:
- Download this the file mentioned above .
- Put it in your Phone SdCard.
- Reboot To Recovery (Each & every device have separate way to reboot into recovery for example to reboot Samsung galaxy Y into recovery ,follow this :
- Step 1: Power down the device. Pulling the battery will work as well, especially if you are caught in a boot loop.
Step 2: Allow the device to completely shut down. Waiting until your screen is off, or just giving it a full minute or two should suffice.
- Step you will need now to hold Volume Up and Power at the same time until you see the Samsung logo appear. Then release.
- In Recovery select ”Wipe the cache partition”
- Now select ”Install Zip From Sdcar ”and then select ”apply /sdcard/update.zip”
Done . Enjoy it now,,!!
This method is tested and working in Gingerbread , hope it will work for you too dear…
Method 3: How to hack android pattern lock/of unlocking device after forgetting pin
So this is next method for How to hack android pattern lock device after forgetting Pin..
Ultimate Way To Unlock Device without Google Account
Here is the other option for those users who did not use Google A/c on Android device. You can do this easily with Factory reset.
[ Note: Factory reset option will delete all your Settings and Apps on your phone. But SD card data will be preserve so no worry. ]
- First of all you need to know the process to reboot into recovery mode. This process differ from phone to phone. So first of all search on How to reboot to recovery on your phone.
- Switch off the phone & then apply the process to reboot into recovery mode.
- Now after you enter into the recovery mode select Wipe Data / FactoryReset option.
- This process will take some time after that select reboot system now. That’s it now you done. You phone will now reboot back into normal mode.